Front-End Lead Developer
Blacksmith Industries – Phoenix, AZ
You can work from anywhere.
Please send a cover letter, resume, portfolio, salary requirements, and references to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you as we build a better world through the development of state-of-the-art web technology.
Blacksmith Industries is a fast-growing web design agency and e-Commerce developer with locations in Phoenix, Chicago, New York City, Dallas, and Los Angeles. Blacksmith Industries is seeking a Lead Developer to support exponential growth.
We are seeking a motivated individual to advance innovative web technology, combining practical problem-solving skills with creative vision, in order to strengthen the e-Commerce experience.
We are a group of people who love the out-of-doors and encourage thinking outside of the box.
WordPress & Magento Responsbilities:
Implement new WordPress & Magento deployments according to Company-needs and best practices
Stay current on all WordPress & Magento features and upgrades to ensure Company site is always maximally functional
Work inter-departmentally to organize and integrate desired add-ons and extensions according to specific needs
Repair and modify issues with the site as they arise
2+ years experience with WordPress & Magento (fluent in front-to-back development )
BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent
PHP (Including object-oriented programming)
MVC frameworks (Zend Framework/CakePHP)
MySQL Database Management
Experience with eCommerce best practices
Knowledge of design patterns and web standards
Thorough quality assurance testing of all web projects
Ability and initiative to learn new software
Able to work within a development team and confidently communicate ideas to others
Design for touch devices and HTML5/CSS3/LESS/WebKit
Familiarity with Photoshop/Illustrator
Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud deployments
iPhone/iPad/Android development skills or an interest in learning
Some visual design skill
Salary and Benefits
Full-time or Project Based position
Seeking genuine, knowledgeable and hardworking people!
Business Development Specialist
Blacksmith Industries – Chicago, Il
Why you should apply:
- High commission payouts
- Uncapped commission ranging from $40k-$200k
- Average rep makes $87k/year
- Annual bonus potential
- Work from home – No driving commute
- Make your own hours
- Be your own boss
- No company politics
- Fast career advancement & experience in booming online marketing industry
Blacksmith Industries is a fast-growing web design agency and e-Commerce developer with locations in Phoenix, Chicago, New York City, Dallas, and Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a proven-trailblazer, ready to roll up their sleeves, works hard, and gets results. Looking for candidates who can exceed sales quotas and desire to be an entrepreneur.
Business Development Specialist
Seeking a Business Development Specialist focused on acquiring and retaining a broad base of customer relationships, with an emphasis on medium to large sized business clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Large outbound call volume
- Develop new accounts by opening doors, building strong relationships, and showing Blacksmith’s value for any businesses needs
- In depth understanding of clients business, vision, goals and competitors
- Coming up with customized solutions to address their needs
- Conducting briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, timeline
- Increase client acquisition rates and reoccurring revenue
- Achieving sales targets.
- Delivering sales presentations to business owners and leadership.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure appropriate level of industry and competitive knowledge.
- Completing administrative and project management work, as required.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Strong knowledge on how to sell website and online marketing services
- Proven results in selling custom services to various industries
- Experience in writing proposals and responding to RFP’s
- Ability to write and improve contracts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong closing performance
- Demonstrated history of proven sales quota success.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to manager and ‘C-Level’ decision makers.
- Used a CRM system for sales lead tracking and reporting.
- Ability to communicate industry, product & technical information to non-technical audience.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and CRM skills.
- Excellent relational skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A professional manner.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Good business sense and the ability to work within a budget.
Apply At: [email protected]
Blacksmith Industries – New York City, NY
Blacksmith Industries is hiring a Web Project Manager to manage interactive projects from concept to completion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Own all aspects of the project from managing schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization and communication.
– Interact and communicate project status/issues with technical and non-technical members.
– Interact with both clients and internal team members.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
– 2+ years of experience managing interactive projects from discovery to design to technical development and implementation.
– Naturally task-oriented with an innate ability for driving the process, keeping everyone focused and making clients feel confident that projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
– Technical writing skills and a willingness to document, document, document.
– Self-motivated, highly organized, and solution driven.
– Tactful and situational leadership skills.
– Experience using Active Collab, BaseCamp (or any other PM Software).
– Solid foundation in PMI methodology.
– Comfortable working with remote clients and teams.
– Experience implementing both Saas and in-house solutions.
– Problem solving skills, including resolution and anticipation.
– Effective meeting and presentation skills.
– Creative Agency experience.
– Familiarity with Agile development processes.
– Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals.
PERKS OF Blacksmith
– Work from home opportunity
– Work on a variety of compelling, challenging projects
– Casual dress
– Team environment, collaborative learning environment, transparent communications
Email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] We will contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.
Blacksmith is an equal opportunity employer.